Archive for April, 2012
Upon seeing Daddy working in the garden:
Daddy is Super Man!
Yes Sippy – he is especially proficient in yard work.
Sippy’s Uncle on Mama’s side just got back from an extended trip to Thailand. He’s luckily going to be spending more time in San Francisco over the next few months. To celebrate his arrival, we all got to hang out with him recently on a beautiful San Francisco day at the beach.
Apparently we may have been a little too exuberant about telling Sippy where Uncle A was living because she insisted his name was not in fact “A” but was “Thailand” instead.
Well ok then – Uncle Thailand it is!
Before Easter Skunk totally out-shined Easter Bunny on Easter weekend, our Little Bunny had quite the egg hunting adventure with her buddy T-Bam. They wanted me to let you know how egg hunting is really done:
1. Fuel up before the festivities begin. All of the other toddlers who are running around and playing are clearly not conserving their energy for when it counts the most.
2. Some kids just see one basket and are happy. It’s better if you can find two or three. I mean – what if you forget where you put your first basket? Then there’s totally more what that came from. See? Genius.
3. It’s ok to take fuel with you on the go but make sure you are prepared when they say “Ready, Set, Go!”
4. Stomping break to make sure that those eggs are up to par are totally acceptable. (No really T-Bam. Don’t give me that look.)
5. Most importantly remember to fuel up when the fun is done. Especially when the eggs are plastic and filled with stickers. (Lame. Next year we are demanding chocolate.)
Thanks to all the mamas and papas who organized and egg-tossed and generally made lots of Easter fun-ness!